Long story short, my Pullips/Dals,Blythes, ECT. have been in storage since the Summer (a lot of my dolls are still in storage and unobtainable till the day we move, including ALL of my Monster High Dolls and half of my Furbys). Anyhow, I was able to move one box back out and tried to re-display them. Unfortunately most of my 1/6th scale doll stands are in storage to, so I’m still trying to get my display set up to the point where things don’t fall. As it is, nearly all of my Pullips have the old bodies that can barely carry the mass of their heads and lean over funny. But even with sitting in a box for half a year, that’s not what broke. It was the poor Dal’s knees, at the joints (not where I can just pop them back on, the inner pegs snapped in half while it was still in the hole) that broke. I have never had a problem with a Dal, and it had to be one of my favorites.
In a panic I went looking through my 1/6th spare body box (a go-to necessity for those like me who either customize and/or break bodies often) and found one very TLC white skin body, more or less modified for a Pullip. The neck fit is not perfect, but I’m happy with getting her fixed right after breaking her (and not having to spend $15 on another body that would just as easily break).
So that’s also why I didn’t blog much in 2015, half of my dolls are in storage for more than half of the year and who knows when I can get them back.